This piece is called "The backdoor to my heart" because I tried to imagine my life without leather and I could not. I didn’t know how best to describe how important leather is until I had reiki and then this phrase was used. It reminded me that my heart has many desires from all sides and leather is a part of my heart history. The back door is an entrance to the heartfelt like a way to acknowledge that this is home.
Artist: Jaki Griot (she/they/yo) a Black queer sex & kink educator since 2007 from Baltimore MD.
• 100% super soft polyester microfiber
• Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
• Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
• Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
• Pocket for a filter or napkin
• Washable and reusable
• Blank product components sourced from the UK and China